Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chalkboard Label Bliss for Sale



Just wanted to make a quick announcement that Chalkboard Labels have just been added to my blog shop!  I've noticed these labels being revived on Pinterest lately, so I thought some of my non-DIY readers would like to have the chance to buy some already done & ready to go.






If you missed the original post on how to make these yourself from an electrical wall plate, click here to read all about it.


These are great to use for organization, but would also be great as gift tags or tags for Easter baskets!












I also used them recently on my Front Door Flower Baskets.






Whatever you might like them for, they're available now for a limited time.  Choose from a jute tie or a ribbon in 6 color choices.







Hope you like them!  Let me know if you have questions!





 




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. What a super cute (and inexpensive) idea....they could be used in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! What great ideas you have shown here and I'm sure there are a ton more things you could do with them. LOVE them- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I lived on your side of the ocean. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Hoosier, I have to say I love the 7Up crate and the chalkboard tags are cute too! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from each of you and will do my best to respond! Thanks so much for stopping by. So glad you're here!